Social-emotional development for preschoolers!
About our social-emotional activity pack for preschoolers, 'The Way I Feel'...
This six-week activity pack is incredible value for money, helping preschoolers to recognise and manage their emotions through simple drama and play. Only £24 / $30! (introductory price).
- Six week's worth of activities and extension tasks (two versions are included, one which links to the EYFS and one which links to the California Preschool Learning Foundations)
- Supporting printable worksheets
- Original music tracks and music video featuring Gary the mixed-up tree frog
- Six teacher demonstration videos which show you how easy it is to put our techniques into practise
- Direct support from our cofounders
- Lifetime access to our online support forum, 'The Pyjama Drama Learning Academy' where you can meet like-minded individuals who are implementing a more imaginative approach to their teaching
Enjoy our user-friendly learning hub...
Accessing your resource and watching your teacher demos is really easy with our user-friendly learning hub. You'll get your own logins with lifetime access where you can easily track where you're up to, and if you need to take a break, easily jump straight back in from where you left off when you're ready. Learn more, and visit our learning hub here.
What makes this resource different?
Central to this pack is Gary, a mixed up tree frog who, along with his friends, is learning how to manage and understand his own big feelings. We'll show how easy it is to introduce this imaginary friend to your preschoolers and allow him to help boost children's learning.
Outstanding value for money...
This six-week activity pack is only £24 / $30.
“This pack has made a massive difference to the pre-schoolers I teach and their ability to recongnize, name and manage their emotions. Using the imaginary character in class has been so powerful, it has given the children a ‘way in’ to explore their feelings and learn how to deal with them. I was a little unsure at first about how to ‘pretend’ convincingly with the children, but the teacher demo videos are brilliant, the pack itself is clear and easy to follow and the online support is fab. I can’t recommend this pack highly enough.” - Tracey P., Preschool Teacher